Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my college


Assalamualaikum for all my friends, today is the first time i blog... This is a new experience that i learn in my college... Many experience i have done in my college from sem 1 until now.. This college has teach me many things in my life that before i did know everything in outside world.. in this college, the first thing i learn that i must friend with other people comes from many cities in malaysia.. For the first time i enter to my college, the feelling that i never feel that before is so nervous because i will explore to the new world that i did not know what will be happen in the next step in my life... Many weird feeling that i feel when i enter in this college.. Maybe u all want to know that what the college i that i mention... The college i choose for continue my studies is the best college in east coast is IKIP INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE in Kuantan... A lot of experience that i get when i enter in this college... The first thing i get is the new freinds... I still remember that the first student become my friends is k.ling and zack.. They comes from temerloh, pahang... The both of them has a lot help me for feel more comfortable in this college.. When friends with them, i feel not so nervous and i enjoy and happy in this college.. When start studies, we are together enter to the same class and known each other with other friend in that class. The first lecturer that teach us in that class is miss nana that teach us on the subject introduction of computer... To know what happen in future on my stories, wait for another chapter in my stories..... wait....

2 comments:

  1. Hai..i am wong...i already read ur blog...i think u future can become writer.hahahaha...u kown my address blog???www.khengling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is nice.... hahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete