Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My first diploma....

Hai all my friends.....
Today i want talk about my course that i take to learn in my college.... for the first time after SPM, i must take the risk to choose what the best in my future... its so hard to decide what is the best course that i want to study in that college... because the decision that i make, were be decide who i am in future.... after couple of month, i already know what is the best for my future after i get some advice from my family and friends.... i have decide to continue my study in diploma accountancy(DAC) school of bussiness... the reason that make i choose this course because i want to learn more about account and my interest in calculation.... since i learn this course, many topic about account i learn and explore, its little bit hard but its funs and until now, i still can follow the study in account.... many of people said that when we take the account subject, we just learn about calculation, but it is untrue because we also learn other subject like fundamental of bussiness.. this subject were bring us to know and explore the world of bussiness.. when learn this subject, i learn more than i expect about the world of bussiness... other subject that i take like English 1, Pengajian Malaysia, and bussiness mathematic... so when i choose this couse, i not just learn about account but i also learn about bussiness.... ok that all for this time... i were share more about my experience in other time... bubye....

2 comments:

  1. hai lan , your blog is very nice.....
    kana like it..............Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai...malaivanekam...hahahhahaha...i think u can do the writerlah...hahaha..bcos nothing....hahhahha.....gambateh my old friend.....oklahhhh...nak jimat air liur maaa....sayonara....:)

    ReplyDelete